TERMS AND CONDITIONS
KarmaLife platform is powered by AIOT FOUNDRY PVT LTD. All transactions enabled on this platform are guided by the Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) mentioned herein. Please read these T&Cs carefully before using the platform for online transactions.
“Customer” shall mean the person approved to perform transaction on the platform by Karmalife.
The words “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Karmalife platform/AIOT as the case may be.
“Registration information/ data” shall mean the information shared by the customer during the registration viz. PIN.
By visiting our app and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our Service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service, Terms), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the app, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our app. By accessing or using any part of the app, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the app or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current app shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our app. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the app following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Usage of KarmaLife is subject to the T&Cs governing the transactions. Use of KarmaLife abides you to these T&Cs . In addition, when using KarmaLife, you will be subject to all guidelines or rules applicable to KarmaLife that may be posted from time to time at the AIOT web site : aifoundry.ai
- Registration on KarmaLife platform, will confirm acceptance of KarmaLife T&Cs and the revised versions, enhancements, modifications of the same.
- The customer is entirely responsible for ensuring secure usage of the KarmaLife platform & registration information (PIN). Customer is liable for misuse/ unwarranted disclosure of sensitive information such as the registration data. AIOT shall not be responsible for interception/ misuse of the KarmaLife platform. AIOT is not liable if the registration information is misused due to any reason whatsoever and or if the terms and conditions relating to use of this information are not complied with.
2. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
Customer has to provide complete, correct, honest and current information as required by AIOT in the KarmaLife registration page. If you provide any personal Data that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AIOT reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or refuse your current or future use of KarmaLife platform.
- The customer is required to register his/her profile to be able to use KarmaLife. Customer must provide the requested information, to the KarmaLife to validate their identity and have authorization for the usage of the platform for transactions.
- KarmaLife reserves the right to disallow the customer from registration/usage of the service in case the information provided by the customer is incorrect/false. The customer assures that all the information entered in the KarmaLife platform is true and that they are legally entitled (viz older than 18 years of age) to use the services provided on the platform.
- Customer not completing their registration will be disallowed from using the KarmaLife platform services any further.
- For all queries related to KarmaLife platform, contact the customer service email mentioned in section 14.
- AIOT may enhance the security features etc. of the KarmaLife platform from time to time. The T&Cs may be modified for revised features in the future. Acceptance of these T&Cs will abide the customer for any future versions of the KarmaLife T&Cs.
- During registration in KarmaLife platform, you may be required to select an authentication method viz. OTP (One Time Password) or password, or challenge question/answer etc. for authenticating with yourself. Along with that, you may be required to enter a PIN when using the platform for making an online transaction. If you are unable to enter the correct PIN or if the authentication otherwise fails, the merchant may not accept your payment in that transaction.
- You are successfully registered on the KarmaLife platform only after you receive confirmation of the same from AIOT by way of in platform notification.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Customer is liable entirely for maintaining the confidentiality of the registration information viz. PIN and other verification information used on the KarmaLife platform. All activities that occur using the Registration information or other verification information supplied to or established by customer with respect to KarmaLife will be the sole responsibility of the customer. AIOT is not liable if the registration information is misused by the customer due to any reason whatsoever.
- Customer is responsible not to share information which enables access/ usage of KarmaLife to any third party. Customer should immediately notify the AIOT of any unauthorized use of their KarmaLife platform, verification information, or any other breach of security. The Customer agrees that AIOT will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from failure of customer to comply with these T&Cs.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- Customer registration information will not be shared with any online merchant establishments for which KarmaLife is used.
- Customer agrees to permit the AIOT to store the Registration information in their databases and are permitted to disclose it if required to do so by Applicable Law, in good faith believing that such preservation or disclosure is permitted by Applicable Law, or as reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process or (ii) enforce these T&Cs.
- AIOT shall put in necessary security protocols to ensure that any customer information/data is not breached or misused.
7. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
As a KarmaLife user, the customer acknowledges and agrees to the following:
The customer will –
- Ensure confidentiality of PIN and not reveal it to any third party.
- Keep the OTP or Password or challenge questions, if any, used during the registration process, totally confidential and not reveal it to any third party
- Ensure the PIN should not be written or stored physically or in soft form. The same should be memorized
- Take necessary precautions to ensure that the mobile device or any other device accessing KarmaLife platform during transactions is guarded from all unauthorized access.
The customer will NEVER-
- access KarmaLife platform with false/fake id or attempt impersonation of any kind;
- hamper the functioning of the KarmaLife platform in any manner of hardware or software malfunction by use of software viruses or any other programs or applications;
- intentionally overload the KarmaLife platform to hamper the service;
- infringe upon the Intellectual Property rights of the KarmaLife platform by attempting to re-create or re-engineer the solution or any part of it or the softwares used in connection with KarmaLife platform;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in KarmaLife platform;
- re-create or use any part of the KarmaLife platform without AIOT’s prior written authorization;
- attempt to data mine, unlawfully obtain information specific to the KarmaLife platform using any application, or other manual or automatic device or in any way and re-engineer or duplicate the user experience similar to KarmaLife platform;
- interfere with the functioning of KarmaLife or its associated hardware/ software by any means; or
- fail to adhere to any applicable governing law, regulation, guidelines or any Terms and Conditions advised by AIOT in connection with the use of KarmaLife platform.
8. RULES OF LIABILITY
- AIOT has no liability for customer’s internet access device or password obtaining device (such as computer or mobile phones etc.) or proper functioning of its hardware or software before, during or after the use of KarmaLife platform.
- AIOT will in its best efforts make the platform service secure from all aspects possible. However, AIOT will not take liability for any viruses or unlawful downloads that the customer’s system may be exposed to while he accesses the internet for using KarmaLife platform.
- AIOT does not take liability of failed transactions which are incomplete due to any reason.
9. TERMS OF CREDIT LINE OFFERED
This credit facility is offered to you by Kudos Finance & Investments Pvt Ltd, a NBFC which KarmaLife partners with.
The credit offer unlocked for the customer will be shown on the platform upon registration and the customer can accept it or not. Acceptance of the credit offer amounts to acceptance of the following terms:
- The credit of Rs. 5,000 is a revolving credit line and this is the maximum credit available for you every month.
- This credit is extended every month on a subscription fee of Rs.99 payable at the beginning of each month. In your case, this fee is paid by your employer as part of the benefits program.
- If the subscription fee is not paid for any month, then for that month the account will be locked and not allowed for usage. Upon paying the subscription fee, the account we be unlocked again.
- All the transactions done on this account either through ‘Scan & Pay’ or ‘Bank transfer’ for any month, termed as repayment due, will have to be cleared by the 10th of the next month. In your case, your employer will deduct the amount due from your salary and pay it to us directly.
- Once the due repayment is paid to us the credit limit in the account is again replenished to Rs. 5,000.
- All the data pertaining to transactions & repayment due can be viewed for your account in the platform.
- Any delay in clearing the repayment due for more than 30 days will lock the account for further usage & attract a penalty of 2% on the outstanding amount. Only on paying the repayment due & accrued penalty amount the account will be unlocked.
The KarmaLife platform merely offers a mode to the customers to do online digital transactions to the merchants. AIOT by no means intends to endorse any Merchant over others. AIOT does not validate the Merchant’s services or offering. Additionally, AIOT does not guarantee the Customer experience with the merchant in terms of delivery of product, quality etc. Customer’s interaction with the merchant is independent of governance of KarmaLife platform rules.
Merchant’s terms of business with the customer with regards to service/ product quality, delivery, payment, guarantees / warranties, promotions, discounts etc. is an understanding between the customer and merchant alone even if the customer used KarmaLife platform for making the transaction. In no event will AIOT be liable for any loss or damage arising from the Merchant’s service or product, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, purchased using the KarmaLife platform.
10. INTERNET FRAUDS
The Internet per se is susceptible to a number of frauds, misuses, hacking and other actions which could affect the use of KarmaLife platform. Whilst AIOT shall actively strive to provide security to prevent the same, there cannot be any absolute guarantee from such Internet frauds, hacking and other actions which could affect the use of the KarmaLife platform. Customer shall separately evaluate all risks arising out of the same.
11. OPERATIONAL ISSUES
Every effort is made to keep the KarmaLife platform up and running smoothly. However, AIOT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to operational issues beyond control of AIOT.
12. AIOT INDEMNITY
AIOT should be indemnified against all losses and damages that may be caused as a consequence of breach of any of KarmaLife T&Cs.
13. DISCONTINUATION OF KARMALIFE PLATFORM
AIOT reserves the right to discontinue the above service at any time whatsoever with suitable prior intimation to the customer.
14. CONTACT INFORMATION
Any queries or clarifications about the T&Cs should be sent to us at email@example.com