Definitions: KarmaLife platform is powered by OnionLife Private Limited(OnionLife). All transactions enabled on this platform are guided by the Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) mentioned herein. Please read these T&Cs carefully before using the platform for online transactions.
- “Applicable Law” shall mean any statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, judgment, order, decree, by-law, approval from the concerned authority, government resolution, directive, guideline, policy, requirement, or other governmental restriction or any similar form of decision, or determination by, or any interpretation, or adjudication having the force of law or any of the foregoing;
- “Registration information/ data” shall mean the information shared by the Customer during the registration viz. PIN;
- The words "we", "us" and "our" refer to Platform/ ONIONLIFE as the case may be;
- The words “Customer”, “you”, “your” and “user” shall mean the person approved to perform transaction(s) on the Platform by ONIONLIFE.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Usage of Platform is subject to the T&Cs governing the Platform. Use of Platform abides you to these T&Cs. In addition, when using the Platform, you will be subject to all guidelines or rules applicable to the Platform that may be posted from time to time at the ONIONLIFE website: https://www.karmalife.ai/ (“website”).
- Registration on Platform, will confirm acceptance of Platform T&Cs and the revised versions, enhancements, modifications of the same.
- The Customer is entirely responsible for ensuring secure usage of the Platform & Registration information (PIN). Customer is liable for misuse/ unwarranted disclosure of sensitive information such as the registration data. ONIONLIFE shall not be responsible for interception/ misuse of the Platform. ONIONLIFE is not liable if the registration information is misused due to any reason whatsoever and/ or if the terms and conditions relating to use of this information are not complied with.
2. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
- You shall provide complete, correct, honest and current information as required by ONIONLIFE on the Platform registration page including but not limited to the Registration information (“User Information”). If you provide any User Information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the User Information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ONIONLIFE reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or refuse your current or future use of Platform. To the extent that you have provided User Information to use the Platform, you represent that you have all rights required to provide such User Information and further represent that it is true and accurate.
- The Customer is required to register his/her profile to be able to use the Platform. Customer must provide the requested information, to the ONIONLIFE to validate their identity and have authorization for the usage of the Platform for transactions.
- ONIONLIFE reserves the right to disallow the customer from registration/usage of the service in case the information provided by the customer is incorrect/false. The Customer assures that all the information entered on the Platform is true and that they are legally entitled (viz older than 18 years of age) to use the services provided on the Platform.
- Customer not completing their registration will be disallowed from using the Platform services any further.
- You understand and agree that the ONIONLIFE may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Platform without notice and you waive any right to claim access to the Platform or any other claim that you may have. Any data of your usage may be retained or deleted at the ONIONLIFE’s sole discretion.
- For all queries related to the Platform, contact the customer service email mentioned in section 15.
- ONIONLIFE may enhance the security features etc. of the Platform from time to time. The T&Cs may be modified for revised features in the future. Acceptance of these T&Cs will abide the customer for any future versions of the T&Cs
- During registration on Platform, you may be required to select an authentication method viz. OTP (One Time Password) or password, or challenge question/answer etc. for authenticating yourself. Along with that, you may be required to set a PIN for using the Platform. If you are unable to enter the correct PIN on opening the Platform or if the authentication otherwise fails, the registration will fail. Please note that you will be required to use the PIN for transactions done via Platform therefore it is advised to you to strictly follow the instructions provided under section 7 below.
- You are successfully registered on the Platform only after you receive confirmation of the same from ONIONLIFE by way of in-platform notification/communication.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Customer is liable entirely for maintaining the confidentiality of the Registration information viz. PIN and other verification information used on the Platform. All activities that occur using the Registration information or other verification information supplied to or established by Customer with respect to Platform will be the sole responsibility of the Customer. ONIONLIFE is not liable if the registration information is misused by the Customer due to any reason whatsoever.
- Customer is responsible not to share information which enables access/ usage of Platform to any third party. Customer should immediately notify the ONIONLIFE of any unauthorized use of the Platform, verification information, or any other breach of security. The Customer agrees that ONIONLIFE will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from failure of customer to comply with these T&Cs.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY OF USER INFORMATION
- The User Information will not be shared with any online merchant establishments for which Platform has been used.
- Customer agrees to permit the ONIONLIFE to store the User Information in their databases and are permitted to disclose it if required to do so by Applicable Law, in good faith believing that such preservation or disclosure is permitted by Applicable Law, or as reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process or (ii) enforce these T&Cs.
- You hereby grant the ONIONLIFE the right to use the User Information for the furtherance of these T&Cs and to store it and use it in a manner (either singularly or as an aggregate with information provided by other users on the Platform) that improves features and functionalities of the Platform or for undertaking any other analytics in relation to such information.
- ONIONLIFE shall put in necessary security protocols to ensure that any User Information is not breached or misused.
7. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Platform user, the Customer acknowledges and agrees to the following:
The Customer will -
- Ensure confidentiality of PIN and not reveal it to any third party;
- Keep the OTP or Password or challenge questions, if any, used during the registration process, totally confidential and not reveal it to any third party;
- Ensure the PIN is not written down or stored physically or in soft form. The same should be memorized;
- Take necessary precautions to ensure that the mobile device or any other device accessing Platform during transactions is guarded from all unauthorized access;
- You agree that you will use the Platform only for the purposes set forth under these T&Cs and in accordance with these T&Cs. You are solely responsible for any content or material you upload and share on the Platform;
- You will use the Platform and any information available in accordance with all Applicable Law. The Customer will never-
- access Platform with false/fake id or attempt impersonation of any kind;
- hamper the functioning of the Platform in any manner of hardware or software malfunction by use of software viruses or any other programs or applications;
- intentionally overload the Platform to hamper the service;
- infringe upon the Intellectual Property rights of the Platform by attempting to re-create or reverse-engineer the solution or any part of it or the softwares used in connection with Platform;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in Platform;
- re-create or use any part of the Platform without ONIONLIFE’s prior written authorization;
- attempt to data mine, unlawfully obtain information specific to the Platform using any application, or other manual or automatic device or in any way and re-engineer or duplicate the user experience similar to Platform;
- interfere with the functioning of Platform or its associated hardware/ software by any means;
- upload, transmit, email or publish any information or material which is harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, obscene, derogatory (in any form), defamatory or libelous, discriminatory, racially or ethnically objectionable or contains pornography or encourages money laundering or gambling;
- fail to adhere to any Applicable Law, regulation, guidelines or any terms and conditions advised by ONIONLIFE in connection with the use of Platform.
8. TERMS OF CREDIT LINE OFFERED
This credit facility is offered to you by Transactree Technologies Private Limited, Avanti Finance Private Limited, Akara Capital Advisors Private Limited or Innofin Solutions Private Limited, NBFCs which ONIONLIFE partners with and ONIONLIFE, through its Platform, only acts as a facilitator for such transaction between you and the NBFC.
The credit offer unlocked for the Customer will be shown on the Platform upon registration and the Customer may either accept or decline the same. Acceptance of the credit offer amounts to acceptance of the following terms:
- The credit facility provided will be a credit line and such credit will be the maximum credit available for you every cycle. For example, if you have been provided Rs. 15000 as credit then such amount will be the maximum amount that is available to you every cycle.
- The credit is extended in every cycle on an agreed fee which is payable at a period mutually agreed between NBFC and you.
- All the repayments pertaining to credit utilised and the fee will be made towards the NBFC directly.
- If the fee and the credit used is not paid as per the agreed terms, then the account will be locked and will not be allowed for usage. Upon paying the fee and credit used, the account we be unlocked again.
- All the transactions pertaining to repayment of the dues will be done in accordance with the terms agreed between you and NBFC.
- All the data pertaining to transactions & repayment history due can be viewed for your account in the Platform.
- Any delay in clearing the repayment due for more than 30 days may attract certain penalty on the outstanding amount.
The Platform merely offers a mode to the Customers to do online digital transactions with the merchants. ONIONLIFE by no means intends to endorse any merchant over others. ONIONLIFE does not validate the merchant’s services or offering. Additionally, ONIONLIFE does not guarantee the Customer experience with the merchant in terms of delivery of product, quality etc. Customer’s interaction with the merchant is independent of governance of Platform rules.
Merchant’s terms of business with the Customer with regards to service/ product quality, delivery, payment, guarantees / warranties, promotions, discounts etc. is an understanding between the Customer and merchant alone even if the Customer used Platform for making the transaction. In no event will ONIONLIFE be liable for any loss or damage arising from the merchant’s service or product, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, purchased using the Platform.
10. INTERNET FRAUDS: The Internet per se is susceptible to a number of frauds, misuses, hacking and other actions which could affect the use of Platform. Whilst ONIONLIFE shall actively strive to provide security to prevent the same, there cannot be any absolute guarantee from such Internet frauds, hacking and other actions which could affect the use of the Platform. ONIONLIFE will not take liability for any viruses or unlawful downloads that the Customer’s system may be exposed to while he accesses the internet for using Platform. Customer shall separately evaluate all risks arising out of the same.
11. OPERATIONAL ISSUES: Every effort is made to keep the Platform/ website up and running smoothly. However, ONIONLIFE will not be held liable for the website/Platform being temporarily unavailable due to operational issues beyond control of ONIONLIFE.
12. INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the ONIONLIFE, its directors, shareholders, officers, employees and agents, against any claims, losses, damages or costs arising from (i) your use of the Platform and its contents, (ii) your breach of these T&Cs or (iii) any acts or omission of yours in relation to the Platform and its use thereof. The aggregate liability of the ONIONLIFE to you or anyone, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, howsoever arising, whether in connection with these T&Cs, your access and use of the Platform and its contents and functionalities or for any reason related to the operation of the Platform, shall not exceed the total credit facility provided to you for a month immediately preceding the date on which the liability arose. In no event shall the ONIONLIFE be liable for failed transactions which are incomplete due to any reason and any loss of profits (anticipated or real), loss of business, loss of reputation, loss of data, loss of goodwill, any business interruption or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, tort or other damages, however caused, whether or not it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
13. DISCONTINUATION OF PLATFORM: ONIONLIFE reserves the right to discontinue the above service at any time whatsoever with suitable prior intimation to the Customer.
14. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL If you have any complaints, grievances or questions related to the Platform and other content and services (“Grievances”), please contact our grievance officer in the following manner:
- Name: Pallavi Bollampally
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Force Majeure: In no event shall the ONIONLIFE be held liable for any acts beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, epidemic, pandemic, riots, wars, lockdowns.
- Waiver: Any failure on the part of the ONIONLIFE to require performance of any provision of these T&Cs shall not affect its right to full performance thereof at any time thereafter, and any waiver by the ONIONLIFE of a breach of any provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of a similar breach in the future or of any other breach.
- Severability: If any provision of these T&Cs is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any present or future applicable laws: (a) such provision will be replaced with another, which is not prohibited or unenforceable and has, as far as possible, the same legal and commercial effect as that which it replaces; and (b) the remaining provisions of the T&Cs will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or by its severance here from.
- Governing Law: These T&Cs are governed by the laws of India. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the competent courts located at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India for all disputes arising out of or relating to these T&Cs.
- Arbitration: All disputes, differences or claims arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs, shall be referred upon to a sole arbitrator (to be mutually agreed between the parties) and finally settled in accordance with the rules of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Bangalore and shall be conducted in English language.